Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cipactli

I created this sculpture of Cipactli (a pretty freaking cool monster from Aztec myth) for Fox TV Animation's "Origins" art show. With such an open theme I really felt like I could do anything, so I just kind of went crazy. I freaking love monsters. I can't help it. Anyway, it's another Super Sculpey piece, painted with acrylics and with clear Epoxy for the drools. It's enclosed in an 8"x6" shadowbox.

Unfortunately this piece didn't sell at the gallery, so I shall have to think of something else to do with it. I still think it came out pretty cool. But my tastes are pretty weird.

TEEFS!!

Also I finished up my Halloween costume today...the first one I've put together in many a year. I'm pretty proud of it. I'll make a post about it when I have some pics. 



No comments:

Post a Comment